Computer Requirements eEGRA is currently available for use on PCs only. Your computer requires the following:
- Windows Vista / 7
- 2 GB of RAM
- Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010
- Language settings: U.S. English
- Time format settings: H:MM
Setup Instructions to Run eEGRA:
- Create an empty folder named “eEGRA_data” in the root of the C drive. This will hold all data exports in comma-delineated text files.
- Create an empty folder named “eEGRA_sound” in the root of the C drive. If you plan to use the instruction playback feature, load the appropriately named sound files into the eEGRA_sound folder.
- Open the eEGRA file and ensure that Excel macros are enabled. If macros are not turned on, some features will not work.
For detailed assessment usage instructions, please see the Training Materials section.