Launching eEGRA

The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.

In July 2011 we used eEGRA for the first time.  Our objective was to discover if the test is as reliable as paper-based EGRA.  To that end, we designed a study in which the base line was established by EGRA, and in which the post-test was administered in two formats: paper and electronic.  Subjects were then randomly assigned to the two post-test groups to see if eEGRA had any influence on how well they read.  We discovered it did not.  We also had the administrators alternate between using EGRA and eEGRA to see if the format had any influence on how they marked.  That also had no effect.

The test was in English.

This entry was posted in News, Philippines. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply